Sunday, December 12, 2010

8 tHiNg I aSk Of YoU.....!!!!!!!

 1-my hands are small.please don't expect perfection whenever I make a bed,draw a picture or throw aball.my legs are short.please slow down so that I can keep up with you.
2-My eyes have not seen the world as yours have.please let me explore safely.don't restrict me unnecesarilly.
3-i'm only little 4 such a short time.Please take time to explain things to me about this wonderful world and do so willingly.
4-my feelings are tender.please be sensitive to my needs.Don't nag me all day long.(You wouldn't want to be nagged 4 ur inquisitiveness.)treat me as you would like to be treated.
5-Please treasure me by holding me acountable 4 my actions,giving me guidelines to live by,n disciplining me in a loving manner.
6-i need your encouragement and ur praise to grow.please go easy on the criticism.Criticle the things I do,but don't criticle me.
7-Permit me to fail so i that can learn from my mistakes.Then someday,I'll be prepared to make the kind of decisions life requires of me.
8-please take me to worship regurlarly,and set a good example for me to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment